STUDENTS WILL BE ADMITTED THROUGH ONLINE SYSTEM IN THIS ACADEMIC SESSION (2016-17).
1. Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the scanned Passport size photograph in JPG format of minimum 10Kb to 100 Kb size.
2. The candidate must submit a valid mobile number.
3. A candidate can edit their application form excluding date of birth, mobile number and photo in jpg format during period of submission of application form.
4. After the last date of registration, no editing or modification will be allowed.
5. If any information of student is found wrong at the time of physical verification, his/her admission will be cancelled.
6. Before subject selection, candidate must follow the subject choice rules of the college as well as of the University.
7. At the time of physical verification candidate must bring print copy of application form, bank challan and all relevant documents of online application and original copies of all certificates, marksheets and testimonials.
8. Candidate must be present himself/herself physically along with their Guardian(s) on the date(s) of physical verification in the college premise.
9. Fees can be deposited to any branch of Axis Bank.
10. Online Application Fees once deposited cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
11. All information regarding eligibility criteria, subject restriction etc. is mentioned in the prospectus and College Website.
12. No candidate will be allowed to take any subject as Honours and General if he/she fails in that subject at H.S. level.
13. Candidates seeking admission must visit College website regularly.
14. To know more, Candidates and their Guardians may contact our Principal or Admission Committee members. (Contact Numbers mentioned below.)
The students are advised to contact Gyan Jyoti College admission Help Desk. They should come with all the original documents at the time of admission.
For any further details please call upon the following numbers:
Mr. Jagannath Mukherjee
Ms. Sweta Chahar
Mr. Susanta Chakraborty
Mr. S.K. Bhose
Phone: 0353- 2574691
STEPS FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM & ONLINE ADMISSION
Candidate seeking admission in GYAN JYOTI COLLEGE must apply online only on the Gyan Jyoti college website: www.gicollege.org
In Gyan Jyoti College website candidate seeking admission should click on the “Online Admission 2016″ button and will be redirected to the online admission portal.
After filling up the form, the candidate will receive a username (i.e. Candidate’s Application Id). Incomplete form will not be accepted. After successful submission of the form, candidate will get Print Challan option.
The candidate should pay through the generated challan to nearest Axis bank branch.
Candidate who are successfully registered and paid registration fee will only be considered in selection process. The names of selected candidates, eligible for admission will also be displayed in the college website phase wise.
After publication of merit list candidates, they have to pay their provisional admission fees and have to be present along with their Guardian on the date of admission for verification of their documents.
CHECKLIST FOR ADMISSION
1) 1 self attested photocopies of Class X marksheet.
2) Original Class XII marksheet.
3) 2 self attested (both sides) photocopies of Class XII marksheet.
4) 2 self attested photocopies of certificate of age-proof(Birth Certificate or Class X admit card ).
5) 2 self attested photocopies of Govt. issued SC/ST/OBC certificate of the candidate (only for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
6) Original and One self attested Class XII Migration Certificate (excepting candidates from WBCHSE).
7) Original and One self attested photocopy of Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate.
8) 4 passport sized coloured photographs.
9) An affidavit from court, if the candidate has gap in his/her academic career (a gap upto 3 years is allowed).
10) Proof of Identity & address (Voter or Aadhar Card).
11) Anti-ragging affidavits (filled up by both candidate and parents).
A candidate, who has been previously admitted to any other college, must produce a Transfer certificate (in original) from the concerned college at the time of admission. In case any of the documents is not enclosed with the admission form and /or the full payment of fees is not done at the time of admission, the candidate’s parent/guardian shall have to fill up on undertaking form. At the time of admission, the candidate should be accompanied by his/her parent/guardian.
ANTI-RAGGING POLICY OF THE COLLEGE
In order to prohibit, prevent and eliminate the scourge of ragging, the College has implemented the regulations notified by the University Grants Commission (UGC) on curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009, in view of the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Students found guilty of ragging will be awarded punishment as prescribed in the UGC regulations. All candidates selected for admission will be required to submit two affidavits one by the candidate seeking admission, and the other by his/her parents. Formats of both affidavits are attached to the form and prospectus.