The students are advised to contact Gyan Jyoti College admission Help Desk for availing admission. They should come with all the original documents at the time of admission.
Candidates desirous of seeking admission may obtain the prospectus form the college campus at Dagapur, Siliguri.
The students can contact the college Help Desk Committee through phone or e-mail given below:
Phone: 0353-6531160/61, 2574691
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECKLIST FOR ADMISSION
1) 2 attested photocopies of Class X marksheet.
2) Original Class XII marksheet.
3) 2 attested photocopies of Class XII marksheet.
4) 2 attested photocopies of certificate of age-proof (Birth Certificate/Class X admit card/Class X Marksheet).
5) 2 attested photocopies of Govt. issued SC/ST/OBC certificate of the candidate (only for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
6) Original Class XII Migration Certificate (excepting candidates from WBCHSE).
7) One attested photocopy of Class XII Migration Certificate.
8) Original and One attested photocopy of Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate.
9) 6 stamp-size coloured photographs.
10) An affidavit from court, if the candidate has gap in his/her academic career (a gap upto 3 years is allowed).
11) Proof of address (photocopy of telephone bill/electric bill/any other document signed by parent).
12) Anti-ragging affidavits (filled up by both candidate and parents) in the format attached to the form and prospectus.
13) Declaration regarding attendance norms (signed by parent/guardian of the candidate).
14) Blood Group (No document required).
A candidate, who has been previously admitted to any other college, must produce a Transfer certificate (in original) from the concerned college at the time of admission. In case any of the documents is not enclosed with the admission form and /or the full payment of fees is not done at the time of admission, the candidate’s parent/guardian shall have to fill up on undertaking form. At the time of admission, the candidate should be accompanied by his/her parent/guardian.
ANTI-RAGGING POLICY OF THE COLLEGE
In order to prohibit, prevent and eliminate the scourge of ragging, the College has implemented the regulations notified by the University Grants Commission (UGC) on curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009, in view of the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Students found guilty of ragging will be awarded punishment as prescribed in the UGC regulations. All candidates selected for admission will be required to submit two affidavits one by the candidate seeking admission, and the other by his/her parents. Formats of both affidavits are attached to the form and prospectus.